Tuesday, March 8, 2011

{I heart Coffee}




 It's no big secret. I'm a coffee lover.

I love the smell, the taste, the warmth. I love how I feel energetic after having a cup. I just love coffee.




However, I frequently feel quite bad for the amount that I drink (usually about 3 cups per day). I feel as if I should be consuming something else (ie water). So I'm sure you can imagine how excited I was to read this article...

5 health reasons to not quit coffee

Now I don't feel so bad about my daily antioxidant intake...I'm mean hello...I'm doing it for my heart!



3 comments:

  1. Haha, I had to share that article yesterday on my Facebook because I get so much grief about the amount of coffee I drink. Just wanted people to know I am actually taking care of myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something wrong with coffee?? Actually, I get very cranky without my coffee. Lately, I've been cutting out sugar-all of it- including the sugar that is in milk- so I've learned to enjoy my coffee black and I must say- it's really good and I'm consuming less guilt not less coffee. I dare someone to take away my coffee!

    BTW- so glad you're enjoying the Diaper Clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post! I am also a coffee addict, and since going dairy-free have been having it black, and I must say, I love it even more! Now and then I miss the cream and sugar (mmm, it was like a liquid dessert...) but I really taste the subtleties in the coffee now. Thanks for the ammo against coffee naysayers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...